Logistician to perform property control functions such as; shipping and receiving of materials and returned goods; complete QA of incoming goods; transport goods to and from contractor and customer facilities; assist with tracking inventory and audits; perform and/or assist with other general Warehouse/Transportation functions.
- Four (4) years of experience working as Logistician. Experience shall generally include: property accounting processes to include the associated forms.
- Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems. Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property.
- Shall have practical experience with processing paperwork related to Government Bill of Lading and the DD1149.
- Requires active TS/SCI with current Polygraph.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Ability to spend significant time standing and walking.
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs repeatedly
- Must be available to work Inventory requirements Mid-September through October yearly including potential weekends.
- Some Basic computer knowledge email, Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint (optional, must be willing to learn)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Agency and Logistics regulations, and policies – MDAT, FACTS, Shipping & Receiving.
- Familiarity with Sharepoint
- Completion of the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) courses (RESM 1510 – Property Accountability Awareness Training, RESM 2530 - Property Accounting For Property Officers, RESM 2550 – DPAS Training) is highly desirable.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.