Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! At Leidos we are committed ensuring work life balance. We offer a variety of options for career development (including fully paid continuing education and training) and rewarding your career longevity and progression. Leidos is the employer of choice for the NEXT GENERATION of cyber scientist and analysts. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has career opportunities for experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analyst roles.
As a Protocol Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work solving complex problems, test innovative approaches and research new solutions. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Solve complex problems, test innovative approaches, and research new solutions to storing manipulating and presenting information.
- Conduct detailed analysis and exploitation of information transitioning through a network.
- Demonstrate an In-depth familiarity with the OSI model.
- Have a thorough knowledge of each layer and how they interact with each other.
- Ability to document analysis results of protocols in a succinct and usable format for future capabilities.
- Perform signals analysis related to communication signals (bitstream analysis, waveform analysis and protocol analysis).
- Perform network troubleshooting, network traffic characterization and/or network security analysis
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Degree and minimum years of relevant work experience as follows:
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years or Masters and 6 years or Doctoral and 4 years of prior relevant experience. Degree must be in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, a Physical Science, or a related technical field.
- AA Degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience plus successful completion of one or more of one of the following military training courses: 451 intermediate Signals Analysis or 452 Advanced Signals Analysis or who have participated in or graduated from the Military COMINT Signals Analysis Program (MCSAP)
- HS Diploma or GED and 12 years of prior relevant experience plus successful completion of one or more of the following military training courses: 451 intermediate Signals Analysis or 452 Advanced Signals Analysis or who have participated in or graduated from the Military COMINT Signals Analysis Program (MCSAP)
- You would really impress us by having relevant experience in signals analysis, including protocol analysis, and have experience in network troubleshooting, network traffic characterization, and/or network security analysis.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.