Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Communications Security (COMSEC) Analyst at the United States Forces Command (FORSCOM), Fort Bragg, NC.
This analyst position will support local Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) Operator Account Managers (KOAM), and also assist in the implementation and administration of COMSEC at FORSCOM and its subordinate organizations.
- Draft policies, implement security procedures, review security practices, and evaluate the organization’s COMSEC program.
- Provide guidance and support for identifying, baselining, reviewing, implementing, and integrating security, operational and functional requirements into current and future systems architectures.
- Provide expertise to assist in the resolution of COMSEC incidents and compromises.
- Recommend best business practices and secure methodologies where required to maintain and/or improve the security posture.
- Provide analysis and reports in support of organizational inspections and site assistance visits.
- Provide administrative support to draft, review, edit, update, analyze, recommend and/or provide written COMSEC training materials.
- Assist in tracking and managing the COMSEC training program.
- Develop and present briefings and documentation in support of COMSEC Program.
- BS and 3+ years of prior relevant experience; additional years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have successfully completed the US Army TRADOC approved Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) and COMSEC Account Manager Course (CAMC). Candidates with non-TRADOC COMSEC Management Software and CAMC certifications shall be considered for hire, pending prior approval by FORSCOM. Must provide copies of the completion certificates prior to start.
- 3+ years of experience in COMSEC.
- Active DoD Top Secret (TS) clearance.
- Experience with COMSEC policy and planning support.
- Experience with the Communications Security Logistics Activity (CSLA), Information System Security Program Application (ISSPA), COMSEC Automated Registration System (CARS), and Modern Fill Devices (MFD) or Simple Key Loader (SKL).
- Experience with crypto evaluation reports and maintaining matrices of crypto items / keys.
- Experience with Department of the Army Cryptographic Access Program (DACAP).
- Experience with KMI Operating Account (KOA) Agents (KOAAs).
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.