Leidos is seeking an Financial Management Lead / Supervisor. This position provides support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Power Services Group (PSG) under the National Air-Space Implementation Support Contract (NISC). The PSG Planning Team provides program and financial management to sustain the FAA power systems and cable infrastructure to maintain and improve the overall electrical power quality, reliability, and availability to the NAS.
- Supervisor position for the Financial Management Team (FMT Group), a group of analysts responsible for the day to day entry of financial program level data and the financial reporting, tracking, and forecasting for the Power Service group (PSG)
- Serve as a Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) to achieve day-to-day objectives for Power Services Group Portfolio and facilitate major initiatives for program execution
- Facilitate, guide, develop and implement financial processes when working with a team of financial analysts
- Create and develop working financial models that focus on financial forecasting, contracts and budgetary trend analysis, for use by senior management in analyzing facilities and infrastructure projects as well as IT projects
- Ensure quality and standardization for tracking purchase requests, project authorizations, credit card transactions and reconciliation across all FMTs by working with the FMT personnel on their processes, methods, and tools
- Manage and execute complex specialized projects and development of financial systems to support the multimillion dollar infrastructure programs
- Lead the development of SOPs with in group, develop and write up user stories for the use of financial systems, testing financial system updates to insure compliance with program and FAA directives on an annual basis
- Mentor new hires and junior professionals as they develop their financial skills
- Identify areas of improvements, recommend solutions and support findings with comprehensive financial and technical analysis which yield significant improvements for programs in the short and long run
- Identify issues and areas of improvement and offer solutions and strategies for implementation
- Take a lead role on communication with internal and external customers, across multiple service areas and facilitate meetings and lead discussions towards mutual goals
- Act as a financial and budget SME, apply FAA best practices when supporting infrastructure programs
- Take the lead on developing, reporting and presenting financial and technical data analysis for senior leadership consumption; analysis may focus on financial forecasting, contracts and trends
- Play a lead role in performing multiple, varying, and complex assignments
- Working knowledge of all FMTs activities for the PSG program and serve as an alternative POC when needed
- Serve as a liaison to the Finance team by supporting the NPCT process and inputs, updating and submitting a quarterly spend plan, and reprogramming funds as needed
- BA Degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have strong finance, accounting, budgeting and program management skills; direct Government contract experience with solid knowledge of Government financial systems; working knowledge of facilities and infrastructure programs, FAA experience preferred.
- Experience leading a team of financial analysts responsible for the production, tracking, and reporting of all expenditures related to a PSG project with corporate work plan.
- Advanced MS office skills, (Word, Excel, PPT) Access, (FAA systems and cuff record knowledge preferred)
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.