The SMIT program is seeking an experienced leader as part of the Enterprise Program Management Office to drive performance of primary direct functions/teams supporting the contract’s Division Leadership, Program Managers, Task Order leaders, etc. The Governance Team Manager will understand and take proactive measures to ensure compliance with Leidos program management policies and customer defined requirements while continuously measuring effectiveness of existing processes and working collaboratively with the Process Management teams to implement continuous improvements.
The candidate will be responsible for removing impediments from their teams and deliver outstanding services for multiple stakeholders including Government customers, program leadership, and Leidos. The candidate will work closely with the Mission Assurance/Performance Excellence organization to Implement program governance, corporate program execution best practices and empower use of effective processes and tools to enable performance excellence and support growth. The position is full-time remote with occasional travel as required.
- Aligned with the job description, execute business process functions with continual analysis and improvement for growth and efficiency including,
- Business process management/improvement, reviews, and support
- CDRL Management
- Customer program reviews
- Enterprise Business Rhythms (MOR, MFR, QBR, AOP, BOD, OKRA, etc.)
- Back Office Support
- Administrative materials distribution
- Facility, travel, and site security coordination
- Meeting Support (setup, agendas, minutes, etc.)
- Enterprise Resource Management
- Enterprise Change Management (Program and Organizational)
- Division Communications & Collaboration
- Internal/External Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
- Schedule Management
- Data Management / Documentation Services
- Risk, Issue, Opportunity Management
- Close coordination with all Leidos functional teams
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance
- Program Management experience managing complex programs or PMOs of a similar scope and complexity to the contract requirements.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated tasks/competing priorities
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements
- Certification in Program, Project, or BP Management from a recognized credentialing agency
- Capture/proposal management experience
- Experience working with DoD/Department of the Navy
- Currently possess an active TS security clearance
Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.