The National Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Counterterrorism Analyst in the Northern Virginia area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to the Department of Defense’s Directorate of Operations.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in supporting counterterrorism operations by conducting research and analysis, producing intelligence reports, and populate various databases and resources.
- The analyst daily task will include:
- Provide analytical support to the CT of high value subject, which includes analyzing information and providing feedback to the CT interviewer
- Conduct continuous reviews of USIC priorities and known threat streams against the US and its interests overseas
- Maintain and review the Target List as it pertains to the analyst’s assigned AOR
- Create relationships and drive interaction with all interagency partners focusing on the analyst’s AOR
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of any intelligence derived from CT immediately following each session
- Provide support to deployed CT teams
- Deploy (as required) to support analytical support to the CT of high value subjects
- Mid-Level Counterterrorism Analyst have an understanding of CT operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they support the intelligence production cycle. They are able to work with minimal direction in a demanding, highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 4+ years of CT intelligence analysis experience or specialized/equivalent intelligence experience with at least 2 years of that time focusing on HUMINT operations and/or intelligence collection. Or no degree with 9+ years of CT Intelligence analysis experience.
- Analyst must be able to work independently with moderate Government oversight and provide comprehensive and completed products that may require minor revisions and/or editing
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- Candidates must already possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Experience supporting CT interviews
- Coordinating training for analysts or CT interviewers
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.