The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced Signals Analyst. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled analytic roles!
As a Signals Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work across all facets of planning, conduct cyberspace operations, and perform traditional signals intelligence support as required.
- Use knowledge skills and ability to characterize signals
- Analyze signals in digital domains to determine structure, parameters, content, and purpose.
- Create processing models and scripts and reports technical characteristics.
- Maintain knowledge bases and supports access and follow-on analytic activities.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree plus 11 years of relevant experience or a Master' degree plus 9 years of relevant experience or a Doctoral degree plus 7 years of relevant experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 15 years of relevant experience, or an Associate's degree plus 13 years of relevant experience will be considered for those who have completed relevant military degree programs (or equivalent). Degree must be in Engineering Mathematics, Computer Science a Physical Science. or a related technical field. A broader range of degrees will be considered for those who have completed a relevant training programs such as 9141 lN2A, 451/461 452 or MCSAP/MESAP/MOSAP and others will be considered on a case by case basis.
- You would really impress us by having relevant experience in signals analysis and/or design and engineering of aerospace, communications, electronic or industrial systems.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.