The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Property Coordinator Task Lead supporting all programs within the Division. Leidos is the Integration, Sustainment, O&M lead for several aerial intelligence platforms located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Leidos QRC AISR Systems Division.
The Property Coordinator Task Lead is responsible for supporting a contractor property management system compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations, Corporate Property Management policies, and customer/contractual requirements documented or as requested by the customer. The property Administration Task Lead is responsible for allocation of work within the team, quality of work delivered, and performance of the team.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible as a team lead to guide employees in completion of assigned projects, delegating tasks, consolidating inputs, and reviewing project completion objectives before providing updates to customer or executive leadership.
- Develop process documentation where it does not exist, update existing operating procedures, and ensure audit preparedness for AS9100 and DCMA audits.
- Develop strategies and training for team members in Logistics and SE&I Directorates.
- Monitor participation in property management actions to ensure the training provided to employees external to Logistics Directorate is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Responsible for developing the subcontractor oversight plan for property management. Responsible for managing subcontractor tasks and compliance for AS9100 flow down objectives and PMP compliance.
- Responsible for contract reviews for compliance considerations and special objectives, responsible for subcontract review to ensure appropriate contract language for property management is included.
- Responsible for coaching staff on workflows to ensure audit readiness and accurate data records for the entire life cycle of all government property accountable to the programs. This includes procurement records, equipment movement, data change, quantity change, transfer, and disposition.
- Responsible for assisting staff learning how to perform property management functions updating database records as property physically moves location, is consumed during use, or is transferred on or off the program.
- Responsible for managing schedules to produce, review, and submit government property deliverables such as the status of GFE IAW contract requirements.
- Responsible for developing reports necessary for customers to complete each contract modification to change the contract GFP list.
- Responsible for documenting all disposition, transfer, administrative adjustments, or property loss search history, and maintain records in easy to navigate electronic folders.
- Ensure complete records and backup documentation of all DD1149s, 4949s, packing slips, inventory forms, 1348s, and property modifications on contracts which include closeouts and loss reports
- Responsible for supporting dissemination and reconciliation efforts for all physical inventories of program property on a monthly basis.
- Offer assistance in reconciling onsite and offsite inventories and in comparing data against the current property records and transaction history to determine potential discrepancies, losses, and found on installation additions.
- Manages Subcontractor compliance with respect to FAR regulations and policies- Inputs, updates, and maintains property records and sub-contractor deliverables in the integrated data environment.
- Requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience working for the DoD as a property manager
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel or Access for mass data manipulation.
- Excellent presentations development in PowerPoint and presenting experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Suite Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- DoD clearance not required to start, a final Secret level of clearance is required and the ability to maintain this level of clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience with WAWF and PIEE
- Experience with GFP Modifications
- Experience managing a team or a project.
- Experience developing Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience with audit preparedness and response
- Experience adhering to regulatory and quality standards
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.