Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an experienced and motivated Configuration Management Lead to work with our team supporting the USAF AFLCMC. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and skill supporting the growth in the Defense Force Protection Market with overall emphasis on Base Defense and Counter-UAS (C-UAS); providing a wide range of CM/DM support to enhance both Base Defense and C-sUAS operational capabilities in CONUS and OCONUS locations. You will manage the data backbone for highly available and scalable systems used by customers worldwide. You will track and maintain major deliverables through all aspects of hardware and software development lifecycle and through field deployments to sites worldwide.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Assist engineering leadership and the government with defining the CM governance processes and tool selection.
- Maintain the configuration baseline for the environment, working with the government’s overall change and CM governance processes.
- Develop and maintain accurate, comprehensive configuration item listings for all C-sUAS SoS CDRLs and configuration items.
- Populate the CMDB with the as-is baseline and maintain the listed configuration items as we deploy approved changes into the environment.
- Facilitate all change and configuration management processes including Government review boards.
- Drive improvement to the processes by working with Government stakeholders, external organizations, and internal teams to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Support the program management team with implementation of the Force Protection E&I program's Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) to consistently improve the level of service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience, certification, and/or training may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience working in an ITIL-based enterprise IT environment.
- Experience implementing and utilizing a Change Management Tool (.e.g., IBM Change, Remedy)
- CMDB Experience managing change and configuration management governance processes including typical review boards such as a Configuration Control Board (CCB) or Requirements Review Board (RRB).
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Experience leading a Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) team.
- Experience managing Government Furnished Property (GFP).
- Experience implementing enterprise IT discover tools and integrating the outputs with the CMDB.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.