Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Service Desk Analyst within the Logistics Commodity Services Transformation (LCST) programme. This role is establish and lead a revised PMO with a £8bn programme with the Ministry of Defence.
Join a team committed to a Mission!
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing :
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be joining an existing service desk team.
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Service Desk Analyst will be performing the following:-
- Provide first line customer support in response to incidents and requests. Support includes technical assistance for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware to include company-supported and military specification computer applications and platforms.
- Effective time management, capable of prioritising work at short notice with little or no additional support and working unsupervised.
- The identification and monitoring of conflicts in priorities, and proposals for resolution, for discussion with the Leidos Service
- Continuous identification and monitoring of support workload, to ensure application and hosted environments are supported in a timely and effective manner, in accordance with business priorities.
- Proactive administration for each of Team Leidos environments to ensure optimum performance, reliability and security.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all Team Leidos business partners and other core service providers
- There will be out of normal office hours working, and travel to other offices, from time to time.
- Regular and accurate maintenance of ticket progress information on an internal service desk system, this includes updating every ticket assigned to you on a daily basis to ensure all users receive high level of IT support.
- Peer review and ensure own work is peer reviewed as appropriate.
- Carry out such other duties and take on additional responsibilities as may be agreed from time to time.
- Respond to interactions either in person, over the phone, via e-mail, and/or through formal ticketing systems.
- Where the customer issue extends beyond first line support remit, correctly categorize and route the interaction to the appropriate second line resolver team, both inside and outside the company
- Write end-user training manuals, guides, and FAQ documents.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair Windows-based desktop and laptop computer hardware and software.
- Must be a UK Citizen
- This role will require the candidates to work ‘on site’ at the Emerson Green, Bristol office
- Shifts will cover hours, Mon-Fri between 0800-1700
Hardware and Software Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows
- Bespoke Identification software
- Oracle databases
- LANDesk call Logging and Service Management tool set
- In possession of SC & NPPV3 security clearance, or able to gain
What Sets You Apart:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly, in writing and verbally
- The ability to work under pressure
- Prioritise workload in order to ensure that Operational needs are met
- Establish themselves as a team player
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a call centre environment would be preferred, however full training will be given
- You must be eligible for a baseline Security Clearance
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.