Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities? There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking a Junior CITRIX administrator to work in the Network Operation Center (NOC) within the CESO environment.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Work to address End-user issues as Tier II ticket are escalated within ITSM.
- Install patches and perform routine maintenance as required in support of security and O&M maintenance requirements.
- Monitor environment for system anomalies and performed root cause analysis as required.
- Document all changes to the test, operational and cloud environments in compliance with customer and DOD practices.
- Implement Engineering Implementation Plans (EIPs) in support of change control process and system enhancements.
- Maintaining and managing Citrix applications
- Troubleshooting and fixing any technical issues related to Citrix applications
- Managing Windows systems
- Analyzing errors
- Ensure smooth operations of the Citrix environment In Compliance with Customer SLA requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of experience working operational Citrix environments. Additional years of Citrix experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be DOD 8570 IAT II Certified.
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- Skilled in all things related to Citrix and its many applications and solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and environments
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in the operation of large Citrix infrastructures and server farms
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to analyze networks and system performance
- Knowledge of solutions like AppSense, Cloud Gateway, App-V and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong time management skills
- Have working knowledge of Ansible and how to leverage to secure operating system, along with maintain CM baselines.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud environments.
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.