This UiPath Developer position provides support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) under the National Air-Space Implementation Support Contract (NISC). This candidate should have hands-on experience developing large and complex IT projects while ensuring a quality outcome. This position is responsible for the UIPath solutions for the Federal Government. The candidate must have experience designing and implementing UiPath and Power Platform Solutions.
- Hands-on expertise developing .NET applications, writing C# code in .NET environment, MVC
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint 2013 or newer to include both on-premise and SharePoint Online, SharePoint Designer to include creating custom workflow solutions, and PowerApps / Power Automate (M365 Suite of Products)
- Hands-on experience with developing Python scripts for automation
- Hands-on experience with R to support data manipulation and cleansing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
- Ability to provide Integration monitoring and resolution
- •Experience producing technical documentation including Solution Design Documents and Job Aids for user adoption
- Understanding of and experience applying project management principles
- Independent worker with ability to accomplish tasks within set timelines to meet requirements across multiple work streams
- Strong communicator with experience working with technical and project management resources and ability to communicate progress, roadblocks, and other relevant information effectively and timely
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar area and 4+ years of professional experience or Master's degree with 2+ years of prior professional experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.