Leidos delivers innovative IT solutions and services to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other Federal Health agencies. Leidos is currently seeking Business Operations Specialist to join our portfolio of Fraud, Waste and Abuse programs. In this operational role, you will leverage your knowledge of Fraud Waste and Abuse techniques in a Medicare/Medicaid environment to oversee and manage complex systems, workflows and projects.
- Lead and support user services teams such as coaching, outreach and helpdesk in meeting established program goals and objectives.
- Manage all technical, personnel, expenditures and process improvement aspects for identifying and implementing Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA) data, tool and analytic synergies within the Medicare program that focus on cost savings and workflow efficiencies.
- Liaison with program contractors, partners and stakeholders to ensure successful communication and collaboration. Establish strategic relationships with key partners to influence performance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Champion the needs of the users and provide recommendations for improving the system capabilities and performance to enhance the value for end users.
- Manage One PI resource utilization monitoring process that assists end users in generating efficient queries and or reports in accessing Medicare claims information against the Integrated Data Repository.(IDR)
- Manage One PI Learning Management System (LMS) which assists users in training activities for SAS and Business Objects data analytic tools to access the Integrated Data Repository (IDR) in performing Medicare Fraud, Waste and Abuse activities.
- BA/BS Degree
- 12+ years’ experience w/Medicare Programs and Contracts
- Experience managing complex systems and workflow and complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience with One PI Learning Management System
- Knowledge of how to fight Fraud, Waste and Abuse in Medicare and/or Medicaid.
- Knowledge of Medicare reimbursement principles as they apply to Medicare Part A, B, D, and Medicare Advantage.
- Proficient in Vendor Invoice Processing (VIP) and Medicare Card (MCS) claims processing systems
- Experience with One PI Learning Management System.
- Knowledgeable in Business Objects (DESKI and WEBI versions) and DataProbe,
- Experience with the following systems: STARSInformant, HCFA Customer Information Systems (HCIS) and Fraud Investigation Data Base (FID)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Visio and Project applications).
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.