The NISC IV program at Leidos is looking for a Program Analyst to support multiple Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) programs including The Office of Policy, International Affairs, and Environment (APL).
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative, all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
The candidate communicates with internal and client project team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches. The desired incumbent will develop solutions to problems that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
Additional areas of support include researching, gathering, and analyzing complex data to develop reports, prepare dashboards, identify trends, and make recommendations for process improvements for all phases of program management.
Specific tasks will include:
- Majority of time will be spent developing, updating, and analyzing project tracking programs.
- Develop and maintain collaborative sites for information sharing using Microsoft Teams and SharePoint applications.
- Hosting and facilitating meetings, draft reports, develop other technical documentation, and manage distribution of materials to key stakeholders.
- Provide meeting logistics, action items monitoring, and materials development support to tasks forces and advisory boards.
- Assist the customer in determining priorities for near, mid, and long-term transformation efforts with the organizations’ internal training initiatives.
- Maintain calendars for various workshops and training schedules.
- Track training participation, any personnel movement, and maintain organizational charts within the customer’s knowledge sharing database.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate proficiency Microsoft Teams.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience working in Federal Government contracting, FAA is a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.