Leidos is looking for a SharePoint Systems Administrator with a current TS/SCI Clearance for a new opportunity providing IT support to the National Security Council. The Program provides SharePoint and Application development, maintenance and sustainment support for Critical applications and capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated SharePoint Systems Administrator, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Leadership skills are highly desired.
- Manage the performance, cost, and schedule of projects.
- Organize, plan, and direct contractor support related to assigned activities.
- Formulate and review deliverable items and ensure conformance with all prescribed standards and schedules as set forth from preliminary agreements with the NSC customer.
- Manage the day-to-day activities directly responsible for and supervise personnel assigned to managed projects.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of project performance/status reports.
- Interface with customer project personnel and key stakeholders on a continuous basis.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will also go through NSC supplemental Clearance process
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline and 8+ years of directly relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Process Analyst in an Agile Environment
- Extensive experience with requirements elicitation, analysis of existing processes and systems defining, and documenting functional requirements, generating supporting materials such as wireframes and process diagrams, and crafting user stories.
- Proficiency in Jira/Confluence Agile Project Management tools
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification - Security+ CE Certification
- MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related disciplines preferred.
- PMP preferred
- Experience working with and understanding Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.