Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
We are in search of an experienced SharePoint Web Developer. The ideal candidate will be an experienced front-end developer who can use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to solve problems for a DoD client by collaborating with a development team to build out-of-the-box (OOTB) SharePoint Web tools with user-centric design. You will coordinate with UI/UX designers, back-end developers, Farm Administrators, and customers to create a seamless user experience using Bootstrap, jQuery, advanced workflows, or other technologies required to meet client needs. Your team will ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility standards and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems that lead our clients to the forefront of technical implementation.
- Experience creating business requirement documents (BRDs) for agile Web development applications and SharePoint solutions that are easily translated for multiple audiences
- Experience integrating client business processes and requirements into front and back-end data collection tools
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining custom SharePoint data collection applications
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and complex workflow creation
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and 2019 development, including calculated form fields, lists, apps, custom themes, and authentication and permissions
- Ability to track, communicate, and manage project requirements, using an organized methodology from which you can extract information to brief Leadership, Government clients, customers or derive additional deliverables
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies, balance multiple concurrent activities, and manage time efficiently
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of experience or a Master’s Degree with 2+ years of experience
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 and 2019 architecture, farm administration, and central administration
- Experience with troubleshooting in a collaborative setting to resolve challenging technical problems
- Experience with resolving SharePoint SQL Server or Database issues with the Database Engineers
- Knowledge of workflow server
- Ability to manage SharePoint Farms in coordination with other team members
- Ability to administrate and maintain Windows servers, IIS and SharePoint
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts to perform functions, generate statistics, move data, or automate tasks
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.