Leidos is looking for a Systems Administrator position for a Sustainment Analysis Services Contract. Program provides sustainment support for over 5 Mission-Critical exploitation capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated System Administrator, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates will require to lead a small group of systems administrators.
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Provide SAS on site UNIX support supporting development staff.
- Provide UNIX/Linux SA and COTS/GOTS packaging/installation support.
- Provide Production and Test support / Security+ required / NPU must be attainable
- Provide AWS support as needed
- Provide Network support and configuration for local development networks
- Provide support for CM tools, GIT and Jira.
- Requires BS degree and 8 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Systems Administrator well versed in all aspects of RHEL Linux version 7 & 8 system support/management/maintenance, with at least 3 yrs experience.
- This includes setup and maintenance of Linux virtual machine systems as well as bare metal servers, RHEL license management via the Red Hat Customer Portal, setup and management of a satellite repo, patching and RPM installation via ‘yum’, user authentication via Windows Active Directory and Quest, bash scripting knowledge, system backup/restore, and flexible volume size modification.
Windows Systems Administrator with working knowledge of domain controller configuration in a mixed windows and Linux environment, with at least 2 yrs experience. This includes patch and package installation, user account administration, shell scripting knowledge, system backup/restore, internal disk replacement, filesystem administration and resizing, and audit logging. Familiarity with administering to VMs via VMware and vCenter. This includes resource allocation modification, cloning, snapshots, system console access, virtual volume resizing, and VM power-up/down. Familiarization with Docker. Working knowledge of DCID 6/3, ICD 503, NIST 800-53, DAAPM and JSIG standards and controls.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.