Leidos is looking for an Inclusion & Diversity Specialist to implement internal that advance the growth and evolution of an inclusive workplace. The Inclusion & Diversity Specialist will report directly to the Director of Inclusion & Diversity, with primary responsibilities for I&D facilitation, consulting engagement with internal constituents, and partnering with our Communications team for internal/external DEI messaging. The Inclusion & Diversity Specialist will partner directly with HR Leadership and internal stakeholders to build and support inclusion initiatives across the enterprise.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- Identify and build relationships with internal partners, including thought leaders that deliver impactful solutions and ideas to support our Inclusion & Diversity priorities.
- Educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences, bridging those ideas to relate to and support company-wide initiatives
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
- Assist with research, data benchmarking and external survey submissions
- Attend various workshops, seminars, and conferences to continuously update professional knowledge.
- Participate in regularly scheduled departmental meetings as required
Diversity Training and Facilitation
- Assist with training and facilitation of DEI learning curriculum and develop strategies for course improvement
- Coordinate the ongoing delivery of in a hybrid workforce (virtual and in-person) and leveraging strategic learning opportunities.
- Design and develop curriculum for professional development and support in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion, developing multi-cultural instructional content for improving overall employee awareness and engagement
Internal DEI Consulting
- Partner with key stakeholders and perform needs assessments for training and on-site diversity initiative support
- Develop and consult on group and functional DEI action plans in alignment with our enterprise strategy
- Partner with communications team for enterprise campaigns, articles, blogs, employee highlight stories for appropriate internal and external DEI messaging, aligning tone with strategy and corporate messaging
- May author insight articles, blogs, and other editorials as needed for internal and social posts.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8+ years of prior relevant experience or a master’s degree with 2-6+ years of experience in program design, execution, project management/coordination in Inclusion & Diversity (additional experience, training or education will be considered)
- Experience researching, building, and driving Diversity strategic plans
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing diverse stakeholders including but not limited to executives, employee groups, vendors, and consultants
- Proficient written and verbal internal/external communication & consultation experience
- Advanced project management skills
- Experience in a consultative role, identifying issues and creating roadmaps to solutions in a data-driven environment
- Proven track record of influencing, developing, and empowering employees across multiple locations
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.