The Deputy Program Manager will report to the Enterprise Program Manager and will be responsible for mission execution across all task orders in the NNSA NIMS BPA. he DPM will be required to lead projects and teams as needed to upgrade, improve, or enhance new and/or existing program services. This includes supporting customers on enterprise-wide processes and operations and adoption, integrating them into these processes, and performing a technical debt assessment of their environment. The person selected for this role will also be responsible for establishing and fostering customer relationships to include periodic engagement rhythms such as monthly reviews and activities to enhance the overall mission effectiveness and quality.
Add primary responsibilities:
- Responsible to managing the day to day program activities through a team of project managers
- Lead, motivate and communicate effectively across the program leadership team
- Escalate any program level issues to the Program Manager
- Effectively manage the program baselines to deliver against commitments
- Lead scheduling activities to develop robust plans to achieve program objectives
- Track performance against plan, identify and execute plans to mitigate blockers
- Lead the management of Risks, Issues and Opportunities on the program
- Effectively communicate status to the Program Manager
- Manage key stakeholders to align expectations
- US Citizenship
- Active DoD TS Clearance with current investigation, DOE Q clearance or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of award
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education with a minimum of 12 years relevant experience. Experience within Cybersecurity and IT pre
- PMP certification
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Ability to serve as OCIO program liaison for major sites, labs, and field offices
- Proficiency in the creation and management of SLA, KPI, and XLA to improve enterprise customer experience
- Proven ability to implement solutions and process to drive customer relationship and engagements
- Ability to collaborate with senior level customers and technical staff in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to create processes, procedures, and avenues to infuse the culture of innovation into the enterprise
- Demonstrated success in team building and fostering relationships with customers
- Department of Energy experience/knowledge would be advantageous
- Experience with the integration and management of managed service providers
- Experience with ITIL/Service Management methodologies
- ITIL IV Certification
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification
- DOE and/or NNSA site experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience managing multiple Agile software application development programs and IT DevSecOps projects
- Experience delivering Managed Security Services
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
Travel up to 10%
Pay Range:Pay Range $124,800.00 - $192,000.00 - $259,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.