Are you ready join an impactful company? Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets.
The GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II), a program within the Defense Group of Leidos, has an opening for a Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
Details of the Role:
The Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst will provide support to the Operations & Maintenance Service Delivery Thread as a member of the Data Collection and Delivery Team. The position provides technical and analytical support to a team of Network Technicians and leadership. The individual will be responsible for collection, analysis, trending, and proactive remediation measures to ensure continued operability and efficiency of the DISN.
• Correlate large, diverse data sets including tickets, alarms, probes, and other performance data to identify trends and relations
• Create, populate data for, and deliver a variety of contract deliverables that report overall contract performance
• Develop processing techniques using macros and scripts to integrate large data sets and develop corresponding reports
• Build visual reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor business processes and outcomes
• Perform examination of trouble tickets to identify positive and negative trends occurring in the network and develop courses of actions to continually uphold a high standard of contractual performance
• Organize, consolidate, maintain, and work to prune and replace legacy reports
• Assist in the coordination and support of Continuity of Operations (COOP) efforts with contractor and government personnel multiple times throughout the year
Education and Experience Required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Access skills
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Remedy, ServiceNow, SAP RMS) regarding basic ticketing and reporting functions
• Proficient in SQL: experience querying large, complex data sets to understand the business granularly
• Strong written and verbal communications and collaboration skills
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with a focus in statistics, business, or related discipline
• Proficiency with data visualization tools like Tableau, Excel, Power BI, Google Analytics or similar
• Understanding of DISN network operations
• Experience with Cisco MSPP 15454/15310, Ciena Corestream and 6500, Sycamore ODXC 9k and 16k transport systems and IP (CISCO, JUNIPER, etc).
• Basic technical understanding of network services, architecture, and network appliances (e.g., routers, load balancers, domain name servers, firewalls)
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ CE, or CCNA Security
Pay Range:Pay Range $36,400.00 - $56,000.00 - $75,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.