Leidos is seeking an experienced candidate to join our Hawai‘i Energy program team as a Residential Program Implementer. Our Residential portfolio of energy efficiency and education programs is one of the core offering areas of the Hawai‘i Energy Program.
- Implement the Residential program overall strategy including developing the task-oriented planning, as well as campaigns and activities
- Support a range of projects from assisting with executing programs, maintaining industry relationships, delivering presentations, participating in community events, performing sector market analysis, and providing input in developing and modifying programs to meet changing market needs
- Support the procurement of goods and technologies needed to carry out programs
- Develop relationships with vendors and professional organizations to keep current and demonstrate knowledge of operational trends, energy efficiency technologies, and practices and regulations in electric demand side management
- Assist Residential Program Manager in execution and evaluation of residential programs
- Develop positive relationships with customers and industry stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on residential programs, industry trends, energy efficient technologies and operational practices in electric demand side management
- Occasional travel to neighbor islands and working on weekends at public events may be required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education, skills and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Environmental or Sustainability Sciences, or Architecture. Other relevant degree focus may be considered
- 2-4 years of experience with sustainability or energy efficiency programs with the demonstrated capacity to understand technical aspects of energy efficiency measures; Building or system design experience including relevant codes (e.g. IECC2015 , Title 24, etc.) a plus
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting experience
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills; excellent interpersonal and management skills; strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Flexible and available to work occasionally on weekend assignments (i.e. support community events)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Access and Outlook required; Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Possess a high degree of initiative
- Have a passion for Hawai‘i Energy’s mission
About Hawai‘i Energy
Hawai‘i Energy helps educate island families and businesses about the many and lasting benefits of energy efficiency and conservation. Hawai‘i Energy encourages and rewards smart energy decisions which will allow our state to reach 100% clean energy faster and cheaper. To date, we have saved the people of Hawai‘i more than a billion dollars off their energy bills. Hawai‘i Energy is a ratepayer-funded energy program under contract with the Hawai‘i Public Utilities Commission. Join our team in driving energy initiatives that have immediate and local impact, and leave a legacy of sustainability for generations to come.
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.