Leidos Government Health & Safety Solution Group in Windsor Mill, MD in support of the End User Centric IT Support (ECIS) Contract for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is looking to improve and advance the organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our customer CMS where we are challenged to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions, provide proactive secure development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise and integrate end-user computing devices, conference room technology, infrastructure hardware and software, and user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS user base. We fosters a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
The successful candidate will work within an ITIL environment with a large focus on DevOps. The candidate will be a member of the ECIS Email Services Team providing Tier 2 support for O365 Hybrid Microsoft Exchange environment and Microsoft Skype for Business. The system is based on Microsoft technology, including on-premises Exchange 2013 and O365, and support for roughly 15,000 mailboxes. Independently develops solutions, approaches, or makes recommendations to resolve wide range of complex or difficult problems for both internal/external customers including vendors. These processes and production requirements often require a flexible work schedule. The candidate will participate in scrum sprint activities as needed for Email related service solutions. Candidate must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with a customer's Technical staff as well as Senior Management. Additional responsibilities will include troubleshooting and working with other technical functional groups i.e., Service Desk, Datacomm, EUA, Security and Engineering Team for all supported technical issues.
Under the direction of the Development and Engineering Lead, Product Manager, Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Perform day-to-day Email administration tasks leveraging a combination of Microsoft Exchange Management Console and Exchange Management Shell (EMC/EMS) and the O365 ECP to manage end user mailboxes, shared mailboxes, distribution list and Room mailboxes.
- Leverage Microsoft Exchange Management Console and Exchange Management Shell (EMC/EMS) and the O365 ECP to create new end user mailboxes, shared mailboxes, distribution list and Room mailboxes.
- Create and maintain documentation related to Email processes and ConOps.
- Assist with issue escalation and resolution for client access issues for O365.
- Routinely evaluate related email processes and work for continued process improvement and automation.
- Create new and modify existing PowerShell scripts to automate reporting or administrative tasks based on extensive knowledge of Exchange Management Shell and create new processes that can be followed by junior level administrators.
- Support efforts for large-scale exchange administration automation for user T0 self-service and admin support for day to day operations.
- Assist with strategic planning for the ongoing design, development and improvement of messaging infrastructure, including requirements and implications as they relate to business continuity and disaster recovery and assist with any new implementation.
- Participate as required with DevOps oriented Agile Scum sprints for Email/Skype related projects and enhancements.
- Work with little or no supervision, provide guidance to the team when necessary, and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s Degree in relevant field with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience with administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016+, O365 Exchange Online, MEM/Intune, and O365 Apps.
- Experience with administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2012 or 2016 Servers.
- Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Azure Conditional Access, Policies, and MFA
- Experience in PowerShell scripting for Exchange online and Active Directory
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, TCP/IP, and internet fundamentals, and scripting (PowerShell).
- Active Directory Group/User object manipulation
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Solid understanding of Group Policies
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
- Ability to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Develops technical solutions that requires collaboration with internal experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product/solution.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Previous experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Previous experience employing DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with modern MDM platforms.
- Experience with change control principals and ticket with Service Now (SNOW).
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.