Leidos is looking for a Scrum Master that will work in a Lean Agile environment, leading and holding daily scrum meeting with multi-disciplinary project teams of technical engineers, developers and operational resources. The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements.
- Take required corrective actions; identify and manage risks, and communicate those risks to the customer, stakeholder, and project team.
- Identify programmatic challenges, risks, and constraints, as well as produce well thought mitigation strategies.
- Manage a project through the accreditation process using ICD-503 and receive ATO.
- Use Jira for managing backlogs, portfolios, products and sprints.
- Report sprint MVI burn-up and top line charts, as well as MVI features and user stories.
- Manage the progress of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product integration and development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience leading an agile developments team to include generating sprint plans.
- Demonstrated experience running daily team scrum meetings.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, contractors and senior level staff.
- Demonstrated experience using Jira for managing backlogs, portfolios, products and sprints.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience managing top line charts, sprint burn-up charts and sprint goals.
- Demonstrated experience working with project teams to determine or project work scope and level of effort to produce a t-shirt size for the associated work.
- Demonstrated experience coordinate test resources and deployments with other groups.
- Demonstrated experience working with reporting system for notifying system status and to seek approval for deployment to production.
- Demonstrated experience tailoring complex technical ideas and concepts to be communicated to a range of audiences in briefing and reports.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer requirements into system requirements and being able to define MVI’s, Features and user stories within the Lead Agile construct.
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor’s Lean Agile methodology.
- The Contractor shall have demonstrated experience using ErDoS for reporting sprint MVI burn-up and top line charts, as well as MVI features and user stories.
- Demonstrated experience with CFS, FSS, TagIt, KnoMAD, and TagIt digest.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.