The Government Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) - Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Group currently has an opening for a Logistics Fielding Specialist to work in our Atlanta office.
- Provide planning, provisioning requirements, determination, acquisition, distribution, accountability, and ultimately issue for consumption, retention, or disposal of medical materials.
- Manage, regulate, and coordinate, supplies, equipment, or other medical material designed to respond to a variety of biological, chemical, or radiological agents.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control to ensure partners or state agencies adequately maintain SNS inventory.
- Conduct State and site fielding assessments and reports detailing logistical limitations to overcome during a fielding
- Participate in technical supply support work necessary to ensure the effective operation of ongoing Project activities.
- Process reports and automated records and control systems for the storage, issue, Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC), Shelf Life Extension Program, and disposal of medical materials.
- Facilitate response to alerts from remote monitoring devices 24/7/365 Nationwide.
- Perform minor telecommunications system checks with the support of phone-based technical experts.
- Perform visual inspections for corrosion and/or damage on temperature monitoring equipment.
- Operate an analog phone line test set and temperature standard thermometer to maintain cGMP requirements.
Support and execute Drop Ship (DS) and Drop Ship with Personnel (DSP)
- Bachelors with less 3 years of experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Required to be on-call 24 hour/7 days a week. Must be able to respond to mission alerts within 15 minutes with a recall of 90 minutes to report to designated location. Must carry a cell phone at all times.
- Must have the ability to work handle request (s) from multiple groups/organizations
- Must be proficient in common software, particularly with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-starter, a team player.
- Knowledge in Logistics systems
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office suites to include Access
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $38,350.00 - $59,000.00 - $79,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.