Range: $90,000-$100,000 salary
The 1901 Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Automation Engineer to work in our Blacksburg, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to support the design, development, and maintenance of automation technologies to drive improved efficiency across the company. You will plan and change existing technology so that it needs less human interaction and monitor the performance of the changes to measure ROI.
• Identify and design automation solutions for internal use and external customers to include but not limited to RPA bots, process flow, reporting, and related hardware/software solutions
• Communicate with internal and customer stakeholders about automation opportunities and requirements
• Evaluate automation opportunities to determine feasibility and ROI and make recommendations on priority of incoming requests
• Document automations and provide training to users on automations developed
• Research and stay current on potential automation technologies and solutions
• Recommend automation technologies for inclusion in 1901’s technology capabilities
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a UiPath RPA Developer
• 5 years total work experience
• Demonstrable experience as a Robotic Process Automation Developer using RPA technologies, particularly with UiPath.
• Experienced with UiPath Orchestrator administration, process automation management, monitoring, and troubleshooting
• Solid background as a Software Developer and within software development
• Extensive experience and understanding in amending code, testing, and ensuring all best practices are satisfied prior to deployment
• Experienced in process analysis, specification, and solution design
• Experienced in writing/interpreting PDDs (Process Definition Documents), and SDDs (Solution Design Documents)
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Excellent problem-solving skill and sound decision-making skills
• Demonstrated self-confidence, ability to interface across the organization and with customers
• Strong customer facing experience
• UiPath RPA Developer Associate/Advanced Certified
• Experienced in VB.NET, PowerShell, Python, SQL
• IAT Level II Certified / Able to obtain IAT Level II Certification
• Experienced in modeling using MS Visio / Lucidcharts or similar tools
• Drive and desire to learn and become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in Robotic Process Automation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Independent and willing to take initiative
• Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Range: $90,000-$100,000 salary
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.