Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. Leidos is the primary stakeholder of logistics functions on several Aerial Intelligence platforms located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Armed forces and Special Operations Command supported by Leidos.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is responsible for the shipping and receiving of all goods and materials. Duties include the use of computer system for tracking, logging, verifying, and reporting as well as packaging and preparing materials for shipment.
THE CHALLENGE (primary responsibilities)
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive all program and overhead shipments at VBW in accordance with Receiving SOP. Complete receiver forms, log in SharePoint, update equipment locations in property database, and coordinate with property to add or update equipment records in the property management database.
- Coordinate with Property team and Local Logistics to tag equipment appropriately and get accurate and thorough asset information into the property management database.
- Perform counterfeit prevention inspections on all equipment/materials received at VBW.
- Update maintenance reports with depot repair description and shipping/receiving dates for equipment returning from depot maintenance.
- Prepare shipments for transport. Complete inventory of equipment/materials shipping. Reconcile equipment list with shipping request to ensure all equipment/materials requested are in the shipment. Prepare shipping documents in accordance with SOP’s. Coordinate transportation with commercial carriers.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for shipments containing CCI, Hazardous Materials, classified equipment, and other special handling or marking requirements by coordinating with subject matter experts for special handling requirements.
- Issue all equipment to designated POCs or the warehouse.
- Create/Submit shipping request documents for CONUS/OCONUS shipments.
- Use barcode scanners while packaging/preparing shipments.
- Provide forklift or man-lift support around VBW.
- Coordinate with site logistics to plan and execute MILAIR shipments.
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual, mission, or manager requirements.
WHAT SETS YOU APART (job qualifications)
- High School Diploma with minimum of two (2) years of relevant logistics experience
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lb regularly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Preferred, not required
- Experience with Army or DoD logistics policies and procedures
- Experience with transportation requirements and forms for commercial and military shipments
- Forklift Operator Certification
- HAZMAT Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.