Leidos Corporate is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is an excellent communicator, self-starter and has the ability to manage multiple tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for a very sharp person to join the Corporate Finance team in the Reston, VA headquarters! This role is responsible for administrative support to the Government Compliance and Financial Planning & Analysis teams.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing a broad range of administrative duties including scheduling and coordinating in-person and virtual meetings, reserving conference rooms, managing calendars/mailboxes and appointments for the team, coordinating catering orders, ordering supplies, processing UPS and certified mailing requests, and maintaining team contact lists
- Assisting in preparation of business travel arrangements and expense reports
- Event Coordinating: to include large training event, team building activities (on-site and off-site), and holiday parties
- Assisting with presentation preparation
- Coordinating new employee onboarding and offboarding, including managing all necessary user access and equipment
- Maintaining user accesses and document inventory for internal collaboration/file-sharing site - Assist in ensuring policy documents are maintained and updated as appropriate
- Upkeeping department intranet sites and updating organizational charts
- Composing and publishing department communications and training opportunities
- Receiving and paying invoices for paid professional services, submitting accruals, managing record retention, and maintaining budget tracking
- Retrieving audit support documents from various internal systems
- Providing assistance to government entities and consultant firms, including managing security access and escorting if required, coordinating parking arrangements, relaying COVID-19 Leidos facility access policy, and provisioning network access as needed
- Collaborating with Facilities regarding updates to team seating arrangements and ensuring accurate cost allocations
- Coordinating with the IT and Facilities departments for issue resolution
- A minimum of high school diploma and 3-5 years of general administrative support experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, complex environment with multiple competing priorities
- Must be responsive and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing, to employees and managers of all levels, to include senior and executive-level management
- Associate or Bachelor's degree
- Notary public
- Previous experience supporting a Finance function or school coursework in finance is a plus
- Must possess a positive attitude and demonstrate a willingness to assist all levels of staff
- SharePoint experience
- Strong interest in learning the Administrative function
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.