Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities … There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking a VTC and VoIP Lead Lead to monitor the voice/video support hardware and services in support of the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) NOC. The VTC and VoIP Engineer will manage complex interdisciplinary projects related to Voice and Voice infrastructure. The VTC and VoIP engineer will partner with the team to lead the refresh or new architectural projects to enhance the network.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
The GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) Task Order is expected to be awarded by 8/1/2022.
- Manage complex interdisciplinary projects related to Voice and Video infrastructure
- Lead refresh or new architectural projects to enhance or project future architecture
- Gather technical requirements to enhance all voice and video services for CESO
- Manage all O&M incident tickets and their resolution related to full room VTC
- Manage complex interdisciplinary projects capability of development, gap analysis, and process integration
- Independently leads projects and system engineering efforts
- Develops, coordinates, and presents executive level information, decision, mission, and staff briefings
- Candidate may provide user level maintenance support for VTC and multi-media systems and operate video conferences
- Periodic inspection and testing of conference rooms
- Test and maintain interconnectivity gateways with CESO voice/video infrastructure
- Knowledge of ITSM/JIRA Service Management products and have an understanding of networks as well as voice/video equipment
- BS in computer science or IT and 8+ years of experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Candidate must possess an active DOD Top Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI w/CI Poly.
- Experience working A/V equipment, secure video teleconferencing (SVTC), Voice Over IP (VOIP) and/or network and infrastructure equipment.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD Top Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.