Come join one of our high performing teams responsible for building enterprise solutions serving the Veterans Affairs. Be part of the mission solution and help lead VA’s Digital Modernization Strategy. Are you an US citizen, US resident, or Visa candidate and think you might fit the job description? We recommend you apply and start the conversation today! Join us in supporting Veterans Affairs and our nation’s Veterans.
Your passion and values might be a good fit for our teams if you answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Are you looking for a company that puts employees first, with a focus on career, flexibility, and well-being?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and teammates and believe that the best ideas are fostered in an inclusive environment?
- Are you searching for a team with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive for daily mission success?
- Are you comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership?
- Do you enjoy being a catalyst, solving complex problems, and providing innovative solutions?
- Do you have the flexibility, creativity, and resilience to pivot the mission for success?
- Do you have the courage to make tough ethical decisions with pride, transparency, and respect?
The Resource Manager is responsible for supporting VA HCITM staffing needs and coordinating efforts to meet program resource and staffing goals. This role will be responsible for ensuring data accuracy across the program, recommend, implement, and maintain process improvements, and provide consistent, dependable executive reporting. The ideal candidate will have strong management and communication skills, the ability to manage competing priorities, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
This position requires the ability to obtain a National Agency Clearance and Inquiries (NACI) clearance.
- Provide support for HCITM resource and staffing needs across the program.
- Manage HCITM program staffing scope to meet schedule requirements.
- Create and maintain program staffing plans and forecasting staffing needs.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager and team leads to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to address subcontractor recruitment issues and concerns, track subcontractor progress in staffing positions, and track subcontractor staff performance.
- Develop, operate, and optimize resource management processes, procedures and work instructions
- Work with cross functional personnel to perform tasks, meeting the weekly staffing numbers and reporting them accurately up the management chain.
- Responsible for ensuring that new project hires (Leidos and subcontractors) fill out and submit the necessary documentation and forms correctly and in a timely manner, to obtain security clearance, badges and system access, and (if applicable) VA laptops.
- Responsible for IT knowledge and orientation materials development and delivery, ensuring that personnel are prepared to assume duties in order to meet defined schedule and scope requirements.
- Manage business and reporting rhythms as needed, gathering required information from team members.
- Work in tandem with Leidos Talent Acquisition and Human Resources to manage workplace management and employee engagement across programs.
- Develop and manage a collaborative work environment, working with personnel to ensure that comprehensive knowledge transfer activities associated with job functions and daily tasks are successfully conducted.
- May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
- Successfully work within a matrixed project environment, achieving project objectives through collaboration with multiple teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive with coming up to speed on new requirements, capturing relevant details from hiring managers and others involved with the staffing process
- Results oriented and not afraid to take initiative, organized, innovative, resourceful, high-level integrity and ethics and sense of urgency to deliver quality services
- Experience coordinating with subcontractors to address subcontractor recruitment issues and concerns, track subcontractor progress in staffing positions, and track subcontractor staff performance is a big plus
- Demonstrated success managing resource and staffing complex programs
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a cross-functional or matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a faced paced agile environment
- Mastery-level of the following: Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Collaboration and Conferencing Tools (MS Teams, Skype, Webex)
- BA degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated process/procedure development capability
- Data management and data correlation experience
- Prior experience supporting IT system development, implementation and integration efforts for Federal customers in a recruiter or resource manager capacity
- Veterans Affairs experience is a plus
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.