The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project Coordinator/Editor for its Research Support Services (RSS) contract with the Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL). NETL produces technological solutions for America’s energy challenges. The Leidos Research Support Team (LRST) produces high quality report deliverables in support of the research programs at NETL.
This work involves a lengthy process requiring thorough attention to detail, paying close attention to all of the small particulars unique to each project. The candidate must focus on the precise details to ensure everything is done correctly. The submitted deliverables must be high quality with little to no errors.
Employment Type: This is a part time or full-time temp to direct position
Location: 100% telework
- The successful candidate will work with the LRST Project Management Administration (PMA) team, NETL client, and NETL partners, to coordinate and produce research field work proposals and quarterly report deliverables supporting the NETL Research and Innovation Center.
- Coordinate multiple deliverables simultaneously in a deadline driven environment from the beginning of production through delivery
- Follow a significant amount of predefined standards, including terminology, formatting, tracking logs, etc.
- Proofread for readability, spelling, grammar, formatting errors, and inconsistencies, in line with established standards
- Confirm unique assignment requirements are consistent within each deliverable
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis for deliverable status and next step processes
- Perform document management on completed deliverables
- Perform data entry and reconcile items in a project management application
- Create and maintain SharePoint pages, web parts, lists, and permissions
- High school diploma or equivalent and 5 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to work in a high-paced work environment supporting multiple projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines, including occasional extended hours (evenings/weekends)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a remote team setting, and to follow instructions with excellent listening skills
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, reading, and editing skills, with the ability to focus for long periods
- Expertise in written English, particularly in grammar and spelling
- Ability to quickly digest information and produce organized, clearly written content with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment while continuing to progress on longer-term completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to listen and integrate ideas from diverse groups of individuals, build and maintain respectful relationships, collaborate with others, and resolved conflicts constructively
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in creating SharePoint pages/libraries
Program Specific Salary Range: $63K to $73K
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.