Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation is presently seeking a Threat/Warning Analyst (TWA) Skill Level 1 to support one of our most critical DoD missions. Our customer seeks to achieve the vision of modernizing cybersecurity functions to defend information systems and networks throughout the Global Cryptologic Enterprise (GCE) against a broad range of cybersecurity threats. This entails monitoring, detecting, analyzing, securing, and responding to anomalous network activities on all Enterprise Information Systems.
In this role, as the Threat/Warning Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Finding, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting threat warning information and intelligence.
- Gathering data and threat information from multiples sources.
- Distilling and synthesizing relevant intelligence into cohesive threat assessments.
- Applying current knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and adversary priorities to contextualize the threat and build prioritized risk estimates.
- Developing mitigation and countermeasure strategies to undermine adversary activities, defend enterprise infrastructure, data, and systems, while minimizing risk to mission.
- Providing recommendations to the customer for deployment.
You should possess the following capabilities:
- Aid in collection and initial processing of threat- and vulnerability- related information from multiple sources.
- Support classified and open-source research identifying cybersecurity threats to customer infrastructure, data, and systems.
- Assist developing cyber indicators and signatures derived from gathered information.
- Aid in report and summary development.
- Communicate written and verbal information in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- No demonstrated experience is required as a TWA, but the analyst will need to have 6-8 years of Intelligence, Information Assurance, or Cybersecurity experience
- DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Analyst baseline certification
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification (Security+ CE)
- Computing Environment (CE) certification (Microsoft OS, Cent OS, or Red Hat OS)
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.