The Leidos NISC IV program is seeking a continuous improvement and problem-solving expert to be a Process Improvement / Assistant Task Order Manager to lead a large team and implement specific program goals and objectives to improve daily operations and efficiencies.
This position is located in Oklahoma City, OK at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center. This role requires working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate, and will focus on making sure that the customer’s needs are met quickly and effectively. He or she will be a self-starter who can build and leverage partnerships at all levels. Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers to understand requirements and mission needs, and then be able to translate them into actions. Excellent leadership skills are also required to effectively lead the team.
The Process Improvement / Assistant TOM will:
- Manage a team of 45 to 60 CARES Registry personnel in the documentation registry process
- Assess current Registry process / workflow issues and identify and implement process improvements efforts utilizing lean six sigma tools
- Positively impact operations by developing new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans that makes the current process
- Identify and implement metrics that measure the success of operations, improvements and personnel
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ of experience in process improvement utilizing lean six sigma principles, or a Masters degree with 3+ years’ experience. High school diploma with an additional 4 years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information.
- Leadership skills and experience
- Project management and program management experience
- Agile experience
- Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer interface experience
- Excellent teamwork skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.