The Multi-Domain Operation (MDO) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Operations Development Lead for Development, Integration and Test, to work in mostly remote, but occasionally work on-site at our Reston, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Air Force establish and maintain the Advanced Battle Management System’s (ABMS) Digital Infrastructure (DI) through the ABMS DI Consortium. In this mission we support the Department of Air Force’s (DAF) establish and maintain the ABMS Digital Infrastructure. ABMS is a top modernization priority for the DAF and will be the backbone of a network-centric approach to battle management in partnership with all the services across the Department of Defense. That broader effort is known as Joint All-Domain Command and Control. As envisioned, JADC2 will allow U.S. forces from all services — as well as allies and partners — to sense, make sense and act upon a vast array of data and information faster than adversaries can detect and respond.
- Support requirements generation and Agile product development
- Serve as the primary interface with the military operations community, primarily at the Combatant Command level, to include the warfighter, research labs, program executive offices
- Lead coordination with Air Force and other DoD elements to gather information and conduct surveys of supported commands and units
- Assist in drafting an ABMS DI Concept of Employment (CONEMP) in conjunction with the government.
- DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain DoD Top Secret SCI.
- Masters degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13 years of experience.
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Prior program experience with advanced sensors and advanced combat communications including working group and/or IPT experience.
- Familiarity with Cloud and Edge Computing, Networks, Tactical Communications, Data Management, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, and systems integration.
- Prior experience working on ABMS or JADC2 initiatives.
- Prior experience working on USAF rapid capability programs.
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.