- Conduct all source intelligence analysis, cyber intelligence analysis, counterintelligence analysis, and intelligence analysis for law enforcement.
- Triage data from anomalous events, as collected by approved SII User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Tool; average of 8,000 - 10,000 events per analyst per month; elevate anomalous events of concern to a government supervisor.
- Produce Insider Threat Referral Reports (e.g. investigative leads) that document computer misuse, violations of customer policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, financial stressors, threats to self or others, Continuous Evaluation (CE) adjudicative, and other insider threat or other concerns. Document all referral activity via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 2-3 days (average) of event detection.
- Provide analytic case support to customer investigations, administrative or security inquiries, counterintelligence risk assessments, adjudicative assessments, OIG misconduct issues, DoD investigations, and 811 counterespionage referrals to external Federal Law Enforcement agencies.
- Document all case support activities via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 21-30 days (average) of providing support.
- Complete special analytical projects as directed by government supervisors.
- Document all special projects activities via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 21 of providing support.
- Access network monitoring, data analytics, and other tools, integrate available information, decipher underlying trends and anomalies, and discern obscure patterns and attributes found in the data.
- Prepare and present finalized, professional briefings and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide. All briefings and reports address all known investigative and analytical findings, remain free from style, spelling, and grammatical errors, contain appropriate security and other caveats, and be ready for publishing.
- Present briefings and reports to government supervisors, as required.
- At the direction of government supervisors, perform proactive inquiries, and collaborate with internal and external investigative, IC, and law enforcement agencies or entities, as required.
- All applicants must have an active TS/SCI clearance and agree to undergo a Polygraph examination to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 to 4 years Cyber Analysis or Intelligence Analysis experience, including working with data analytics tools and data bases
- Additional relevant experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
Preferred Qualifications: Have a basic understanding of Insider Threat polices and procedures. Experience utilizing a UAM Tool, Risk 360, and any formal Cyber analysis Training courses and or programs. Certified in Mental Health.
This position has a target range for compensation of 60,000 - 70,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.