At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Property Control Technician to serve as a disposition resource as part of a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program in the WMA. In this role you will conduct a range of duties focused on Property Turn-In (PTI) services, such as:
- Leveraging your knowledge with IT service management resolution in a hands-on environment, conducting de-installation and degaussing of hard drives and other classified materials,
- Conducting the removal and disposal of classified media from IT equipment, material, and peripherals,
- Drafting property movement documents to track equipment being turned in for disposal,
- Tracking client assets and accountable property using SRS Remedy,
- Maintaining the client SRS Remedy database, updating and closing PTI tasks,
- Providing recommendations to improve business processes and knowledge to implement new processes,
- Providing technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes),
- Answering questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, typically from within a call center environment,
- Collaborating with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems,
- Maintaining a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems,
- Performing duties while demonstrating understanding for how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with other teams.
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
- Ability to satisfy any additional government-required clearance processing or screening, as determined necessary by the government
- High School diploma and 1 or more years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of IT service management resolution, hands on with the de-installation and degaussing of hard drives and other classified materials
- Experience with the removal and disposal of classified media from IT equipment, material, and peripherals
- Experience drafting property movement documents to track equipment being turned in for disposal
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.