Leidos is revolutionizing analysis by delivering innovative tools that enable users to better find relevant information, identify connections in the data, and collaborate with Customer and the Customer’s counterparts. One of the Customer’s goals is to make analysts more effective at their jobs.
Leidos seeks a dynamic candidate with multifaceted knowledge of requirements gathering, validation, and tracking to join its existing group of Subject Matter Experts, Requirements Specialist, Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, PMs, Trainers and Mission Partners. This is a fast-paced mission-supporting, analytical environment, which manages mission requirements and introduces cutting-edge technologies. The Requirements Specialist will support the Agile requirements process for application development, attend regular team meetings to discuss ongoing application updates and improvements, help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction, and elicit application requirements from stakeholders. They will also collaborate with local and community end users, collaborate with the Sponsor and its development partners, incorporate requirements into the application development plan, and support the Sponsor’s analytic production application and analytic workflow processes. Finally, the Requirements Specialist will provide end user support and oversee the requirements tracking process.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience managing requirements in an Agile development environment and consulting in a multi-project environment.
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA project management software.
- Demonstrated experience providing training and demonstrations to application users.
- Demonstrated experience drafting and performing a vetting process for new requirements, making sure all relevant information is provided prior to Sponsor approval/concurrence.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating exchange meetings or forums to determine customer needs.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with customers to clarify and validate complex requests.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating, facilitating, and providing substantive input to meetings to assist in the design and implementation of requirements and to determine the impact of changes.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings with stakeholders to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated experience performing a final technical review and validation of requirements.
- Demonstrated experience preparing requirements for review and acceptance.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring all outstanding requests for requirements are tracked.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring submitted requirements and communicating their status.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with service providers and customers to resolve complex concerns associated with pending or in-process requirements.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring follow-up with customers and service providers, verifying the completion of requirements with customers and service providers, and ensuring expectations are properly met.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.