Leidos is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to support the Intelligence Division who will partner with Line, Programs, and BD Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates; manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; and adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements.
This person will strive to achieve and exceed staffing goals and objectives and demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to support hiring managers with their staffing needs. A motivated, process-oriented recruiter with strong client and candidate management skills is ideal for this position. To be successful in this role, the candidate will develop and maintain business relationships and be recognized as a trusted HR business partner. This requires the recruiter to be assertive, work with a sense of urgency, and have a strong work ethic.
The Recruiter will perform full life cycle recruiting of professional positions and provide support for other functional areas as needed. Manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels of the organization. Develop a recruitment plan for assigned program areas.
- Consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
- Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, CONUS and OCONUS.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
- Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Be proactive; actively engage with recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8-12 years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Experience in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
- Work closely on new business efforts to develop and execute staffing plans
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance.
- Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Workday, Telemetry
- Previous experience recruiting in the INTEL/DOD market recruiting fully cleared candidates.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.