The Leidos Defense Group seeking a Process Analyst and Knowledge Manager to support the GSMO Program in Washington DC in support of the National Security Council IT Support. An Active TS/SCI security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Provide knowledge management for SharePoint products and custom developed applications.
- Work with senior managers and executives to provide insight and technical evaluation of how current tools and processes can be improved through automation.
- Have significant experience with knowledge management products and tools such as Portal Technologies, Database Technologies, Operating Systems, and Programming Languages.
- Participate in technical assessments and reviews to validate the technical approach and associated work products, for knowledge management implementations.
- Provides guidance and direction to other professionals, acts in a consulting and/or advisory capacity.
- Recommends and develops new technology solutions related to SharePoint / Technical writing to improve quality and timeliness of reporting while reducing the manual overhead to produce reports utilizing in-depth Knowledge Management and technical writing skills across range of programs
- Must possess active DoD TS/SCI. Candidate will also go through NSC supplemental Clearance process.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 to 12 years of prior experience; add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years experience as a Business Process Analyst in an Agile Environment
- Extensive experience with requirements elicitation, analysis of existing processes and systems defining, and documenting functional requirements, generating supporting materials such as wireframes and process diagrams, and crafting user stories.
- Proficiency in Jira/Confluence Agile Project Management tools
- Familiarity with prominent portal and knowledge management applications
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint best practices (ex. Metadata management, portal design, document storage and tagging, permissions management, reference lists, workflow implementation)
- Experience automating or expediting processes using portal features and workflows
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.