Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our veterans? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable Manager, Population Health Solutions to work REMOTE, supporting our DHMSM program in Vienna, VA, providing modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
The Manager, Population Health Solutions supports the solution strategy of defense health by developing and implementing technologies or services aligned with Leidos’ existing EHR technologies to help DHMSM/DHA achieve quantifiable clinical and financial performance improvement objectives. The successful candidate will provide thought leadership to drive performance improvement, technology enablement, and emerging healthcare trends in the form of standardized assessments, workflows, and care planning initiatives at scale. This position will provide insight to the program team on both the local market and global enterprise levels. The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset, and collaborative approach, with the ability to adapt and lead change courageously.
*** This position is remote and requires travel as needed to current and future client sites, as well as Leidos offices throughout the US. ***
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Utilize predictive analysis of population health information to develop use cases for EHR system development and sustainment.
- Stay abreast of current Population Health workflows, market drivers and clinical needs in order to represent the business needs to communicate and guide partners.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to identify thought leadership and project development needs in the population health area
- Assess areas of greatest opportunity within the markets and target specific cost savings areas through evidence-based protocols and innovative care management strategies;
- Drive the development and oversee the delivery/implementation of population health solutions and continue optimizing as needed to achieve the desired clinical and business outcomes, and financial savings.
- Identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term data strategies and data management plan that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue and deliver additional value to Program Executive Office (PEO) Defense Healthcare Management System (DHMS) stakeholders.
- Partner with the DHMSM Innovation team, Health Growth Solutions (HGS) and other business development stakeholders to support overall strategic planning and aligning for data analytics initiatives and related projects to help achieve business goals.
- Understand and communicate customer needs and unique requirements while promoting consideration of innovated solutions and products.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree required with 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
- US Citizenship required – must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance, per contract requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) years related defense health experience, preferably in population health, community public health, case or care management, or coordinating care across multiple settings and with multiple providers.
- Broad understanding of the health and healthcare domain including public health, population health, health equity, health financing, and public health preparedness and response.
- Relevant competencies include clinical program development and improvement, analytical problem solving, project management, effective written and verbal communication, and ability to positively influence others.
- Expert collaborator and able to synthesize inputs from multiple stakeholders in clinical, financial and operational domains.
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Experience developing new solutions, models and tracking realization preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.