PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (BE SPECIFIC):
Leidos has an opening for a Cloud Business Analyst at Lackland AFB, in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a TS/SCI security clearance. The Cloud Business Analyst for this effort is responsible for 1) identifying and resolving business issues within Air Force Commercial Cloud Services (AFC2S) teams utilizing services from IC ITE; 2) providing technical direction for AF customers migrating to the cloud; 3) assisting customer with integrating all cloud solutions and strategies to management their environment using best business practices and available tools 4) providing expert guidance on AWS, IC ITE GovCloud, IC ITE Commercial Cloud Services (C2S), and other federal government community or emerging cloud frameworks.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED (BE SPECIFIC):
- Current / Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree (experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- 5-15 years of relevant experience.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II equivalent certification
- Familiarity with (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google) and other cloud services offerings
- 1-2 years of SharePoint Administration and the ability to create site pages, document libraries, lists and configure workflows
- Advanced with Microsoft Project, JIRA, Service Now and other tools to track project and task management
- Provide troubleshooting assistance on any issue associated with SharePoint and onboarding requirements into C2S/C2E
- Research and develop policies and procedures to govern program responsibilities through documented processes
- Assist in project management, business development; customer engagement with cloud customers
- Facilitate various discussions to include Customer Engagements, Business and Technical Exchange Meetings
- Provide metrics to leadership through customized data collection within SharePoint, JIRA and other project/task management applications
- Develop business reports and processes to capture critical data to provide to key stakeholders and leadership
- Be familiar with the business aspects of procuring services through the Contract acquisition process and assist with budget oversight of cloud customers
- Acts as a bridge and facilitator between stakeholders, Cloud Service Providers (CSP) and SMEs to evaluate feasibility of fit for the proposed cloud solution
- Strong interpretive skills to translate business processes and requirements into system specifications
- Ability to gather and analyze data, reason logically and creatively, draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Communicate with all levels of Management, Government officials, peers, and subordinates to insure clear communications
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or other Cloud fundamental certification preferred
- Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint certifications
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.