The Airborne Maintenance and Integration Division within the Airborne Solutions Operation of Leidos currently has multiple opportunities for Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination Field Service Representative (PED FSR) supporting a Contractor Owned/Contractor Operated manned ISR program that will be based OCONUS.
Leidos will deploy PED FSR support for ISR aircrafts that will provide multi-source data collection supporting real-time operations and post-mission analysis. The PED FSR will be responsible for collecting and analyzing information while safely and effectively functioning as an aircrew member on a multi-position aircraft. Selected candidates will primarily work with COMINT and ELINT data.
The position will be located at Fort Gordon, GA and is not a deployed/rotating position.
- The PED FSR will be responsible for routine and dynamic target area assessment using SIGINT systems while providing analysis and distribution of multi-source fusion information via PED infrastructure.
- Possess a combination of maturity, skill and experience to function safely and effectively as a PED FSR member in an ISR environment.
- Operate SIGINT and ELINT mission profiles.
- Execute all assigned preflight, flight, and post flight duties as required to effectively operate an assigned sensor suite supporting customer missions. This includes mission planning, pre-briefings, mission system inspection, operation, troubleshooting, post-flight inspections, debriefings, intelligence product preparation and distribution, and mission documentation.
- PED FSR will generate correlated and/or fused ISR products, respond to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements and adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs
- PED FSR will use analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines
- PED FSR will conduct multidiscipline ISR collection management activities, track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs
- BA/BS Degree and 2+ years experience. Additional experience of 5+ years operating SIGINT systems from a PED environment may be used in lieu of degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Must possess an active DOD security clearance at the TOP SECRET level
- Must have the ability to pass a CI Polygraph jdc: Ability to pass a CI poly
- Must show demonstrable interpretation and analysis with COMINT and ELINT systems
- Previous intelligence or operations experience providing analysis of multi-source information
- Must be able to successfully accomplish PED mission training
- Must be able to obtain a CI Polygraph in order to perform mission operations
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges
- Working knowledge of the Intelligence Collection Process
- Advanced signals analysis experience
- Airborne COMINT, TECHELINT and OPELINT experience
- Strong understanding of frequency agile signals
- Experience with joint cryptologic operations
- Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground communication coordination experience
- Previous ISR mission/intelligence product support experience
- Previous ISR and or instructor/evaluator experience in a combat environment
- Understanding of US Army PED network architecture
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.