Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos currently has an opening for an Radar Engineer/Intelligence Analysts at the 57th Intelligence Squadron, 365th ISR Group, 363rd ISR Wing, 16th Air Force, at Joint-Base San Antonio, Lackland Texas.
The Radar Engineer/Intelligence Analysts will perform engineering and intelligence data integrity reviews of systems assigned as part of the U.S. Electromagnetic Systems (USELMS) database in support of world-wide Electronic Warfare (EW) support activities. This highly technical role will provide expert guidance of assigned work flows, technical/engineering verification of analysis methodologies, validation of technical and intelligence sources, ensure compliance with EW and IC community standards, and perform support for any project activities attached to the overall collaboration of tasked EW, Radar, Electro-Optical/Infrared, and similar systems as needed to support the customer’s mission. The USELMS data files and/or studies must meet community guidelines and standards to be usable in the deliverable format(s). The work is coordinated with existing Acquisition Intelligence requirements, Requests for Information (RFI), and Data Quality Feedback (DQF) to ensure end user requirements for own-forces and U.S. commercial parametric data are communicated, prioritized, and satisfied. The USELMS database provides foundational data to the EW and Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO) communities in support of Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR) requirements. The intent is to map, identify, and program EM emissions for own-force assets as well as treaty partners within AORs to ensure combat effectiveness and battlespace awareness is not degraded.
- Ability to provide engineering assessment and review of United States Electromagnetic Systems (USELMS) database system/data files
- Perform independent quality control of technical information, engineering data, and intelligence studies
- Perform, document, and forward independent quality control studies to government Program Managers for consideration prior to formal acceptance
- Develop and maintain consistency in processes, standards, and procedures with other Intelligence Mission Data (IMD) Production Centers and end users
- Provide analysis of own-forces and U.S Commercial Radar, EO/IR, RF & Military Comm systems, and similar systems as needed
- Expert understating of military technical data, engineering diagrams, system block diagrams, intelligence studies, and commercial technical manuals
- Provide support the reprogramming requirements of aircraft electronic warfare systems
- A Bachelors Degree and 6 + years of experience within the Electronic Warfare community, Intelligence community, or experience within an Intelligence Mission Data (IMD) Production Center OR a Associates degree and 10 years of experience within the Electronic Warfare community, Intelligence community, or experience within an Intelligence Mission Data (IMD) Production Center.
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. Mission Design Series (MDS) technical manuals, DoD technical data, engineering diagrams, system block diagrams, intelligence studies/products, and commercial technical manuals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently upon assigned tasks with minimal oversight.
- Current TS/SCI clearance required and knowledge of related security practices.
- Radar systems design/operations/maintenance, Technical ELINT analysis, and military experience within the EW and IC communities are highly desired.
- BS degrees within Electrical Engineering, Radar Engineering, and similar technical degrees are highly desired.
- DoD ISR and EW experience; highly desired
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.