Leidos is seeking ISR professionals to support our AFOSI program at Aludeid Air Base , Qatar
The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI’s mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Function with an USAFCENT AOR based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer's analytical ISR effectiveness and performance requirements.
- Coordinate ISR collection management/assessment requirements and ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported command/organization.
- Designs, maintains, and updates assessment and measurement of effectiveness audit plans based on the supported Commander's Priority Intelligence Requirements. ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
- Interface with higher, lateral, and subordinate commands’/organizations' Collection and Requirements Managers including entities to answer intelligence-related Requests for Information (RFIs) and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting
- Conduct presentations and briefings when required.
Note- Candidates must be able to maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years direct ISR assessments experience or 7 years same experience.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on National, CCMD, and JTF level ISR Assessments to include the evaluation of Measures of Effectiveness (MoE) and Measures of Performance (MoP).
- 5 years of experience in ISR Strategies / Collection Management at the CCMD Component Command JTF level including 2 years direct experience in ISR Assessments.
- Forward deployed experience during the past 5 years in support of a named operation (OEF, OIR, RSM-A, SOF units etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
- Southwest Asian regional expertise.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.