Leidos is seeking a Front Office Project Integrator will be responsible for providing assistance and support to customer management as well as program analytic support. Will need to have a broad spectrum of administrative duties and should be a self-starter requiring minimal oversight and forward thinking. Duties may include calendar management and meeting coordination for Sponsor leadership, ordering supplies, coordinating travel arrangements and expense report submission. In addition, the Project Integrator will schedule and coordinate with the specific areas as well as managing and verifying information from multiple sources. Work may include evaluating information gathered and developing recommendations. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and prefer a fast paced dynamic environment because this position is a combination of administrative tasks and program analytics across the sponsor organization.
The Project Integrator will:
· Coordinate calendars and assist scheduling meetings for internal management
· Coordinate incoming and outgoing of all personal and required actions associated with this movement
· Coordinate meeting and pulling together power points or Agendas for meetings
· Act as liaison between areas of support for coordination
· Achieve day-to-day objectives with moderate impact on the work area/project team
· Assist other professionals with tasks and assignments
· Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other professional resources, and client team members.)
· Explains practices and procedures to others within the organization
· Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to ensure all taskers are being accomplished accurately and in a timely matter.
· Hands on experience working in Jira and Confluence
· Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity
· BS degree with 12-15+ years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience in lieu of degree
· Expertise with the Sponsor’s security practices, requirements and processes
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team; and to effectively work with senior Sponsor personnel
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.