Leidos has an immediate opening for a WAN Analyst on the AEGIS contract with NASA. This position is supporting the Enterprise Network Operations Center in Huntsville, Al. and provides operational support for the Agencies WAN infrastructure. This position is for shift work in the ENOC and may involve afterhours/weekend on call rotation
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing configuration, preventative maintenance, trouble isolation of remote LAN/WAN network equipment
- Follow engineering documentation to test and implement complex communication network solutions
- Provide as-built documentation and feedback to engineering as required for changes to implementations
- Update databases and trouble logs as needed
- Interact and drive Vendors or Carriers to resolution to an incident
- Provide IT Security planning, assessment, and documentation.
- Strong Knowledge of Cisco/Juniper OS and CLI
- Strong Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, RIP, and IGRP
- Knowledge of transmission principals
- Experience with TCP-IP and IP addressing schemes
- Experience with IPv-6
- Experience assessing and documenting standard principles and best practice techniques to resolve complex network issues in a timely manner.
- Candidate must be able to acquire a public trust at a minimum. All higher clearance levels are desired
- CCNA or higher
- JUNOS certification
- NEXUS training or certification
- ACS, ACI Fabric experience
- Spectrum monitoring experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.