Are you ready to make an impact and join a creative, forward-thinking team?
The Leidos DES (Defense Enclave Services) team is supporting an extensive digital modernization program critical to DISA and Fourth Estate Agencies and currently has an opening for a Microsoft Mail Systems Engineer located at Ft. Meade, MD.
The Defense Enclave Services contract will unify the DOD Fourth Estate Defense Agencies and Field Activities’ common use information technology systems, personnel, functions and program elements under the direction of DISA’s Fourth Estate Network Optimization program office.
- Must hold an active Secret clearance. (US Citizenship required)
- Deliver, support, and enhancing technologies from Microsoft 365 in Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection, Microsoft Defender, legal holds, and retention policies.
- Deliver and support enhanced mail flow and mail flow security, SMTP, Mobile Device Management, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, certificate management.
- Support Active Directory and identity management services, ADFS, SSO SAML Integrations, GPO, and MFA.
- Support Red Hat Linux, as well as, Postfix.
- Support networking environment to include express route, DNS, IP management, Kerberos authentication and OAuth.
- Resolve highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, reasoning and interpretation.
- Actively participate in projects and activities to deliver the services defined on the DES innovation roadmap.
- Monitor technology trends and vendor roadmaps to anticipate changes and implement new technologies while minimizing risks.
- Regularly review the tools and processes used to deliver DES services and manage DES systems.
- Work with DES engineering to add emerging technologies that can benefit DISA to the DES innovation roadmap.
- Provide technical review for changes to endpoints and endpoint management systems that are managed by DES.
- Identify and implement changes to existing on premise mail flow infrastructure to move to cloud to reduce costs.
- Partner with DES vendors to monitor product roadmaps and participate in technology previews.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience; additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Expertise in IP technologies, i.e. Networking architectures and methodologies and Voice Services.
- Experience as IT Systems Engineer in mail flow.
- Extensive PowerShell knowledge.
- Experience in delivering solutions and technologies such as cloud-based architectures like Azure and/or AWS in a large complex enterprise.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.