Exciting opportunity to join us in the Intelligence Group of Leidos! We are seeking a Sr. Records Management Liaison to support the an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Tysons/Mclean VA (LX). An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Act as Liaison between the Records Management Group and Directorates, Centers and Components as assigned by the Records Management Team Lead
• Support government leads in ensuring customer is in compliance with the Federal Records Management Act and all related statutes, federal regulations, and customer and IC policies and procedures including but not limited to requirements set forth in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), United States Code (USC), and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) mandates.
• The Records Management Group (RMG) helps train and equip the customer workforce to meet these requirements. Requirements include developing and executing file plans and Records Control Schedules (RCSs), creating and maintaining all hard copy and digital records throughout their lifecycle, managing digital records, developing a strategy for converting hard copy records to digital, transferring permanent records to NARA as directed by the Government, documenting records requirements and processes to support further digitalization activities and updates to policy, and peer reviewing the work of other contract staff for quality.
• Train and support on new Records Management technologies
• Using clear and concise language, author, develop, comment on, or update interagency issuances on complex topics, professional reporting, and research assignments. Interpret NARA directives and recommend courses of action to ensure customer compliance with Federal mandates. Deliverables may include formal recommendations researched by the Contractor staff, and shall be presented to the Government as a peer-reviewed memo or other formal document.
• Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all Contractor-supported activities.
• TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance.
• Documented NARA training in records management. Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in U.S. Government classified records management.
• Demonstrated experience solving complex tasks involving information and records management in the digital age, including, but not limited to digitizing paper records, records management systems reviews and implementations, email management, and digital transfer of records.
• Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills.
• Demonstrated expertise in creating and executing training programs.
• Demonstrated attention to detail such that deliverables are correct, complete, error-free, and ready for Government action.
• Demonstrated excellent time management skills, and the ability to support surge efforts while maintaining high quality.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise other Contractor staff and provide QA for their deliverables.
• Demonstrated experience with developing, implementing, and maintaining RCSs at Government agencies.
• Demonstrated experienced developing and executing records management related training.
• Demonstrated experience working with NARA and ensuring Government record keeping systems are compliant with the Federal Records Act and meet federal requirements standards dictated by NARA.
• Demonstrated expertise in information management practices, to include both hard copy and digital archiving, and record keeping, via file sharing systems including shared drive systems and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Demonstrated expertise in implementing, using, and maintaining ERMS.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills sufficient to conceptualize, organize, and draw inferences
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.