At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to fill a Configuration Manager position within the Analysis Solutions Division (ASD) to support the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC). This role will be responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. The individual will work on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines. This individual will use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. This roll will Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life and perform change control and configuration audits. The Customer utilizes an Agile Framework to plan and successfully complete all initiatives. The work location is in Bethesda at the Intelligence Community Campus.
- Develop design and establishes configuration management planning documentation and procedures.
- Provide subject matter advice and guidance on CM best practice methods, standards, and requirements to individuals responsible for software lifecycle management.
- Monitor and manage corrective action plans
- Implement process improvement responses
- Perform Change Control
- Conduct Configuration Audits
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant experience, additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with Continuous Integrations tools such as Jenkins
- Experience designing and managing a CMDB
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience in managing development and delivery of multiple overlapping Releases
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), EDI, CRM, data warehouses, etc. and ERP applications (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP)
- Experience managing hardware and software configuration baselines
- Familiarity with Risk and Issue Management
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph required
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Experience operating and maintaining systems in a Windows environment
- Certification relating to VMware (VCA/VCP)
- Experience with SAN or network storage setup and administration
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) concepts and solutions
- Experience with troubleshooting within a security environment
- Experience with backup and restore procedures
- DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP along with an appropriate computing environment (CE) certification)
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.