Leidos is seeking a Customer Experience and Engagement Lead to contribute to the mission of one of its service programs. In this assignment, the Customer Experience and Engagement Lead will be responsible for bridging the gap between our customer and the Program by creating new and analyzing existing SLAs (Service Level Agreement), KPIs (Key Performance Indicator), and XLAs (Experience Level Agreement) to further enhance the customer experience.
Candidate selected will work closely with the customer to devise strategy and approaches to infuse the programs culture throughout the organization to inspire innovation and adoption of new technologies Enterprise-wide. Provide leadership in the program to ensure our customers experience meets and often exceeds expectations.
- Knowledge to create and monitor SLA’s, KPI’s, XLA’s, and metrics to create better customer experience Enterprise Wide.
- Manage the Communications and Training teams to implement new solutions and processes to drive customer relationship and engagement.
- Create process, procedure, and avenues to infuse the culture of innovation and into the program and enterprise.
- Strategize with customer and contractor relationship teams on enterprise customer requirements for understanding and impact to the user community.
- Organize, plan, and monitor the programs communications to ensure optimized interaction between a program and the customer.
- Develop and implement strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Possess customer service-orientation and acts proactively in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
We offer meaningful and engaging, collaborative culture, and support your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work life balance. Are you ready to grow with us?
Must be able to work onsite in Rockville, MD (once temporary Pandemic remote work is over OR when asked to return to the office, needs to be able to visit work onsite at least 1-2 times or as needed).
This position is contingent upon Leidos’ customer approval of your qualifications to support the NRC GLINDA EUCS contract AND Leidos being awarded the NRC GLINDA EUCS contract/program.
- Deadline-driven with strong analytical skills of SLA’s, KPI’s, and XLA’s.
- Demonstrated experience with IT services and ServiceNow (or other ITSM) operations.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning.
- Demonstrated success building relationships with customers and teammates.
- Demonstrated experience in Team building and communication channel execution across a dispersed workforce and offices; Demonstrated ability to influence and drive consensus.
- Experience executing development programs in predictive and agile environments.
- Briefing external and internal senior leadership and customer teams on program performance (Monthly Reviews).
- Requires a BA/BS OR equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience OR Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising OR leading teams OR projects. Additional years of relevant experience maybe considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must be able to obtain an NRC Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start (may take anywhere between 1-3 months).
- Due to contract requirements, U.S. Citizenship OR U.S. Permanent Residence is required.
Additional Attributes That Will Ensure Success:
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to evaluate and train staff members.
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills; Ability to write and deliver executive level summary communications.
- ITIL4 Foundation Certifications and other ITIL4 specific certs supporting the position.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.