The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is currently seeking an Information Technology (IT) Manager to support the OASIS program requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located at a remote operating facility in the Alice Springs, Australia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Provide all customer-facing aspects for Platform IT Operations across multiple development, test, integration, and production environments, including a worldwide service desk, major incident management, day-to-day operational support, and end-to-end customer relationship management. Includes all service management capabilities to ensure IT Operations is meeting platform service requirements across the system.
- Manage Government-Contractor IT Systems and serve as the primary technical and managerial interface between the Contractor and the Government Customer
- Manage and oversee the maintenance and operational performance of IT-managed applications once they have been placed in production.
- Offer innovative solutions that meet clients’ needs while remaining cost effective and help with process improvements
- Ensure successful operation of current technologies while determining future operational technologies that will improve stability and scalability.
- Manage projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members
- Track progress against the plan and create metrics
- Create reports for top management of system overview, performance, upcoming features, etc.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment.
- Identify and communicate risks in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain operational plans and procedures and records of status, risks, issues, and completed projects.
- Requires a BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management, or equivalent experience and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing projects of similar size, scope, and complexity
- Minimum of two (2) consecutive years of supervisory experience in IT management
- Active TS/SCI with a Polygraph is required
- Certified IT professional
- Demonstrated experience in help desk activities, recapitalization, networks, development of system security plans, and protected communication technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Documented experience in IC IT systems including implementing INFOSEC policies and procedures
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making ability and sound judgment with strong attention to detail.
- ITIL Certification. Experience with ITIL service management processes and tools
- Experience with creating presentations, reports and metrics
- Expertise in managing transaction workflow and messaging middleware solutions, including queues, messaging middleware, and other types of connectivity software that control message queues or transaction flows
- Experience with creating and tracking plans
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.